Nov 4, 2015

And so it BEGINSSSS!





Week 2 of my 20% project I had to do some research on my topic. Yay research! I know in order to get people who love fashion as much as me on my bandwagon I definitely need to know about my topic. So far from my research I started off by researching standards of beauty around the world. I found a great website that displayed a few standards of beauty in certain parts of the world. I discovered that in Northwest Thailand in a tribe called The Kayan women wear neck rings to elongate their necks. A tribe in Ethiopia called Mursi and Surma, the women wear lip plates the sizes of the lip plate indicates the number of cattle paid as brides price. Also the indigenous people of New Zealand called the Maori wear permanent face and body tattoos called Ta moko they are worn to signify social status and beauty to the opposite sex. 
These were a few of the standards of beauty I found highly interesting. To make sure this information was credible I also did further research on the items to see if the were real standards. I'm also making sure that I'm always citing my sources when I'm researching different websites. That sums up this weeks post see you all on Week 3. yinandyang <3

Check the out http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/g3279/weird-beauty/

No comments:

Post a Comment