Nov 22, 2015

It's Week 4!

Wow! Its finally week 4 almost done with my artifact, it was tough but I stuck it out and did it. I think the hardest thing I came across was while trying to add images to my website on weebly. The reason why this has been hard is because I don't want to take peoples pictures without their permission, so I'm very careful where I find my images and I make sure to credit where they came from. In class recently we had a peer critique on our different artifacts and we were put in groups. My group members gave e great feedback and liked what I had presented so far on my website they just told me I should add a few more visuals for the final showcase we will have when we present our artifact. This week was pretty hectic but I made it through and I'm excited for the outcome of my website. yinandyang<3

No comments:

Post a Comment