Nov 3, 2015

I'M BACK!



Its been such a long time since I've posted anything. I feel like I've somewhat let myself down and my readers,also time has played a huge factor in why I haven't posted. But that's besides the point, I'm back! and it's all thanks to one class project called the 20% Project. Since I'm back in school full-time and busier than ever of course I'm going to have projects to do and in my international studies class I have to create a blog (which I already have) that expresses what I love(fashion) but how it can relate to the course I'm taking. I think what I ultimately want to achieve from this project is finding out more about the different   Something I'm really interested in learning within this project is how foreign countries fashion culture differ from those of the United States of America.  I know that my main audience will be anyone who loves fashion and is interested in learning about it on a global scale. I also think the best way to reach my fashion lovers would be either through a website or maybe a video so you can get a visual in motion that shows all the different research and facts about the fashion cultures internationally. I'm super excited to see what my finishing product will be like but until then I will keep you all posted on my progress. yinandyang <3

No comments:

Post a Comment